In March I will be giving two sets of lectures on the theme of “Reimagining Justification.” So if you are near Chicago or Washington, DC please come join us!
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2
The NT LUND LECTURES
NORTH PARK THEOLOGICAL SEMINARY
3225 W Foster Ave, Chicago, IL 60625-4895
1. “Justification as Resurrection from the Dead (with Special Reference to Abraham)”–10:30 a.m.
2. “Justification and Justice (with Special Reference to the Corinthians)”–1:00 p.m.
FRI., MARCH 18 (7:00 p.m.) & SAT., MARCH 19 (10:00 a.m.; 3:30 p.m.)
THE 30th ANNUAL G. ARTHUR KEOUGH LECTURESHIP 2011
DEPARTMENT OF RELIGION, WASHINGTON ADVENTIST UNIVERSITY
7600 Flower Avenue, Takoma Park, MD 20912
“Reimagining Justification According to St. Paul”
1. “The End of Justification as We Know It”
Friday, March 18 at 7:00 p.m., Richards Hall Chapel
Response by Fr. Frank Matera, Catholic University of America
2. “Justification as Resurrection from the Dead (with Special Reference to Abraham)”
Saturday, March 19 at 10:00 a.m., Sligo Church Fellowship A
3. “Justification and Justice (with Special Reference to the Corinthians)”
Saturday, March 19 at 3:30 p.m., Richards Hall Chapel
Response by Dr. Stephen Fowl, Loyola University in Maryland
For further information, look here.