“Reading Revelation Responsibly” is coming soon

My book Reading Revelation Responsibly; Uncivil Worship and Witness: Following the Lamb into the New Creation (Wipf and Stock/Cascade) is in press as we speak. It will be available at AAR and ETS/SBL. The Wipf and Stock website should have it up any day now, though it will take a while to get on Amazon.

BTW:  I can’t post images to this WordPress blog for some reason, though I’d love to have a problem-solver tell me how to do it. (I actually know how; it does not work.)

6 Responses to ““Reading Revelation Responsibly” is coming soon”

1. Luke says:

Nice to see you back, Dr. Gorman! I was wondering where you had been. It’s such a service to have guys like you blogging for guys like me. I’d like to encourage you to keep it up because you have things worth saying and in such a format you can speak to many people and challenge them in their walk with God.

I’m excited about your new book and will pre-order it as soon as it’s available on Amazon. As to the WordPress issue, sorry, I can’t help. I hope your father is doing well.

Thanks very much Luke. I’ve spent 2 months keeping my head above water as I’ve tried to manage my regular teaching and admin duties while caring for my father (who is improving) and editing/indexing a book. It’s been a challenge! But grace seems to have prevailed…

3. J. B. Hood says:

Try saving an image to your desktop first. I had problems with WP (my incompetence, not their fault, I think) and that seemed to solve it.

4. Clay Knick says:

Looking forward to the book!

5. Bruce says:

I’ve missed your presence over the past number of weeks. Your posts are always interesting and worth reading.
    On the image question, I have no specific answer except to suggest maybe posing your problem in the WordPress forum and see what response you receive.

Thanks, Clay and Bruce.

Jason: I tried the desktop route twice and got a notice of error. I’ll keep trying.